meta name="robots" content="noindex" = enabled
July 12, 2011
Here's an idea that utilizes some resources -- unique to our company -- that can combine to result in a high-profile initiative that is at once ...
... community-oriented ... brand-building ... revenue-generating
... event-oriented ... consumer promotion ... a sales incentive for advertisers
I'm Thinking ...
Our new owner has a high profile and enjoys a good reputation in New Hampshire and, to a degree, in neighboring Massachusetts.
Everyone's future success could be enhanced by a high-profile campaign that personifies both Bill and the station itself in a positive light.
Leveraging Bill's achievements in motorsports into a truly integrated, station promotion that would fall together logically, give the station sales staff something exciting to talk about in the community and make for a unique and graphically exciting on-air presentation!
The WBIN-TV, Bill Binnie 2012 Race For Kids
I was fooling around with what a consumer web page for this might look like.
It probably makes more sense to look at this page second.
WBIN-TV & Binnie Motorsports Join Forces to Raise Money for a Good Cause ...
- Sunoco, Mobil 1 - Other Series Sponsors
- Auto Parts/Tire Stores - Discount Stores
- Banks - Supermarkets (and their vendors)
- Travel - Outdoor Supplies - Beverage
(Any community-oriented company or organization, i.e. credit unions, service organizations, etc.)
- Station Vendors - Show Providers - Other Contractors
- Radio Station Partnerships - Newspaper Partnerships
- Event Updates - Showcar Appearances - Personal Appearance
- Kick-off Banquets - School Appearances - Public Relations
- Advertiser Excursions - Consumer In-Store Sweepstakes
- Viewer Contesting - ???
High-Profile Marketing ...
... creating incremental revenue for both the station and the team
... increasing visibility for the station
... creating consumer excitement
... creating a sense of local pride for the community
PLUS ... giving the station's sales force a very unique proposition (and point of differentiation)
- Premium WBIN-TV advertising
- WBIN-TV promotion
- Promotion on radio station and other media co-partners
- Exclusive exposure on WBIN-TV and team websites
International Sports Media
- Nationwide (worldwide) television and print media coverage
- Viral marketing through the Team Seattle Website and our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
Public Relations ... managed by our, WBIN-TV in-house Public Relations team.
- Positive public relations benefits by contributing to an important charity
- Content, including quotes and pictures, for your advertising collateral, press releases, and Website
- Named at all pre-race promotional events
- Professional media exposure with New England sports media - Team poster
Incentive Travel ... VIP travel packages for employees, clients or sweepstakes winners.
- Travel package for two included in each partnership package
- Title sponsorship (in premium partnership package)
- Corporate graphics and logos on the race car and drivers suits
- Corporate graphics on team banners, team hauler and electronic per-lap donation board
- Driver and show car retail point of purchase appearances